Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Left_bar_bleue200/200Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Left_bar_bleue0/0Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Empty
PostSubject: Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories*   Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 am

Name -Namine
World- Human Realm
Age- In her teens
Gender- Female
Appearance-

Long shoulder length blonde hair.
She spikes the ends.
Blue eyes.
She wears a white sundress, but mostly wears a blue one ontop of it.
Ontop of that she also wears a cropped white short sleeved jacket.
She wears sandals and is seen carrying around a sketchbook and pencil.
Weapon of Choice- Kubikiri Hocho, Tonfa, Daggers, or Guns.
Basically whatever she can get her hands on.
Character history-Namine was born when Sora stabbed himself with Ansem's artificial keyblade. Namine is a very odd nobody, born of Sora's body and soul and Kairi's heart. Although Namine was born of Kairi's heart, she lacked her memory. Because of that, Kairi and Namine are incomplete without eachother. Namine was captured by The Organization and soon resided on the top floors of Castle Oblivion. When Sora was led into Castle Oblivion, Namine was forced by Marluxia and his gaurds to manipulate Sora's memory, erased memories of Kairi and putting herself in her place.
Allignment- Good.
Class: Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories*   Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net

Namine - The Nobody That Alters Memories*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm :: The Start of The Quest :: Character Registration-
Jump to: