Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vergil-Elder son of Sparda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Private
Private
Vergil

Stats
Health:
Vergil-Elder son of Sparda Left_bar_bleue200/200Vergil-Elder son of Sparda Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Vergil-Elder son of Sparda Left_bar_bleue0/0Vergil-Elder son of Sparda Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Vergil-Elder son of Sparda Empty
PostSubject: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 am

Name: Vergil, son of Sparda

World: Demon Realm

Appearance: Picture on profile

Weapon of Choice: Anything but guns, Mainly uses the Katana, Yamato.

Character History: as the elder twin son of Sparda, I've sought my birthright of my father's power. I have summoned the Temen-Ni-Gru with the help of the human Arkham. Dante, my younger twin brother, fought me on the top of the tower. Arkham and I wound up on the bottom floor of the tower after I defeated my brother. I fought my brother again in the basement which ended with the interference of Lady, Arkham's Daughter, and Arkham, whom I thought I'd killed. Arkham went after Father's power and obtained it. he became a large blob-like demon. Dante and I defeated him and we fell to the depths of the demon realm, where we fought once again, this time with Dante being the victor. Realizing what I had become I threw myself off a cliff. I found myself in front of Mundus, the Dark lord. I attempted to defeat him but he brainwashed me, and turned me into Nelo Angelo, his dark knight. I fought my brother three times under this guise. on the third battle he sent me to the demon realm prison, where I rested for several years before I decided to bust out. I later found out that Mundus had created a clone of me using the demonic energy that I had left behind. now my only wish is to find more power to defeat Mundus and this clone, if I must team up with my brother to do this then I will.

Allignment:Netural

Class: Samurai (Dark Slayer)

Last edited by Vergil on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
Vergil-Elder son of Sparda Left_bar_bleue200/200Vergil-Elder son of Sparda Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Vergil-Elder son of Sparda Left_bar_bleue0/0Vergil-Elder son of Sparda Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:29 am

Do I get to approve things because I'm an admin..? If so, approved (:
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Private
Private
Vergil

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:30 am

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:35 am

Chyess chyess.
Back to top Go down
Link
Private
Private
Link

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:40 am

Um. If I may interject, Vergil, you need your class and your weapon. Edit them in to the character sheet, until then please do not RP.
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:44 am

*clears throat*

Pardon? PM me.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Private
Private
Vergil

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:01 am

I fixed it...
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 am

Suck up (:
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Private
Private
Vergil

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:12 am

I'm not a suck up... I'm just polite... when I'm not RPing XD
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:13 am

Oh, sure.
Whatever xD
Back to top Go down
Link
Private
Private
Link

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:44 am

Thank you and all is set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil-Elder son of Sparda   Vergil-Elder son of Sparda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil-Elder son of Sparda
Page 1 of 1