Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelgir's resgistration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelGir3311
Private
Private
AngelGir3311

Stats
Health:
Angelgir's resgistration Left_bar_bleue200/200Angelgir's resgistration Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Angelgir's resgistration Left_bar_bleue0/0Angelgir's resgistration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Angelgir's resgistration Empty
PostSubject: Angelgir's resgistration   Angelgir's resgistration I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:41 am

Name:Destiny Angel

World:Luna Town

Appearance:dark brown eyes,brown skin,dark brown hair,blue and black shirt with a cat on it,black shorts and shoes.

Weapon of Choice:Sliver and gold keybalde

Character History:She was born in Luna town she never saw her father and brother when they disapeared 5 years ago.She lives with her mom and sister and has a locket to rember her her dad and brother.

Allignment:Good

Class:????
____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
Angelgir's resgistration Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Angelgir's resgistration Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
Angelgir's resgistration Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Angelgir's resgistration Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Angelgir's resgistration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelgir's resgistration   Angelgir's resgistration I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 am

1.need class check rules
2.when done here register luna town
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net

Angelgir's resgistration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm :: The Start of The Quest :: Character Registration-
Jump to: