Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The pearls tear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Private
Private
Roxas

Stats
Health:
The pearls tear Left_bar_bleue0/0The pearls tear Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
The pearls tear Left_bar_bleue0/0The pearls tear Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The pearls tear Empty
PostSubject: The pearls tear   The pearls tear I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:40 am

The Pearl's Tear speed Shoots ice crystals. Roxas had been gathering the pieces of a gummi ship. He had know idea how to use them and just started collecting them. One day he saw a way that some of them would fit together. Then one day when he was running out of his room he stepped on two of them. He saw that they formed together and made a different shape. Roxas was palying around with them and found a engine. He screwed the engine down on the back of the gummi ship. Over the years he kept putting the pieces together. He got it finished one day and saw the the way the miscolored gummi blocks were put together made the words, The Pearls Tear.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
The pearls tear Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The pearls tear Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
The pearls tear Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The pearls tear Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

The pearls tear Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pearls tear   The pearls tear I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:19 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net

The pearls tear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm :: The Start of The Quest :: Gummi ship Shop-
Jump to: