Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake's character...'nuff said...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Malakai
Private
Private
Drake Malakai

Stats
Health:
Drake's character...'nuff said... Left_bar_bleue0/0Drake's character...'nuff said... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
Drake's character...'nuff said... Left_bar_bleue0/0Drake's character...'nuff said... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Drake's character...'nuff said... Empty
PostSubject: Drake's character...'nuff said...   Drake's character...'nuff said... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:54 am

Name: Drake Malakai

World:Twilight Town

Appearance:Stop being lazy and shift your eyes to the left a bit...

Weapon of Choice: Two hidden blades in my sleeves? o.o

character history: (I'll keep it short and sweet...) Drake was born in Twilight Town exactly 25 years ago. He was raised as a mage but always wanted to be a man on the frontlines of war. Both parents dad on his 21st birthday and his personality as been a bit dry ever since. He will occasionally laugh, but under very high cirucumstances. He also doesn't like being near more than 2 people at a time. Therefore, he spends a lot of time in his home, bored out of his mind.

Allignment: Somewhere in between the two...

Last edited by Drake Malakai on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
Drake's character...'nuff said... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Drake's character...'nuff said... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
Drake's character...'nuff said... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Drake's character...'nuff said... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Drake's character...'nuff said...   Drake's character...'nuff said... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:48 am

HURRY TRAVIS
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Drake's character...'nuff said...   Drake's character...'nuff said... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:10 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake's character...'nuff said...   Drake's character...'nuff said... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake's character...'nuff said...
Page 1 of 1