Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis
Private
Private
Axis

Stats
Health:
~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Left_bar_bleue200/200~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~   ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:42 am

Name: Axis

World:
Born In: Destiny Island
Raised and Died In: Twilight Town
Reborn and Currently Resides: The World That Never Was

Race: Nobody

Personality: Axis is a kind and friendly tomboyish girl. Who can easily make friends and enemies alike. She trys to be the strongest she can, pushing herself to her limits sometimes. You can also find that she is very loyal and protective to her friends and others thats she cares about. If need be, she'd be willing to die for them. She will always stand up for herself and others. Sometimes she is easily pissed off at things and/or people.

Appearance:
Short, Straight Black Hair with Red Streaks(Dyed Black)
Light Tan
Green Eyes
White Tank Top
Black Shirt
Black Arm Warmers
Black Pants
with Green Outline
Green/Yellow Belt ((Hands from back))
Black Boots

Black Heart-shaped Earrigns
Red Heartstring ((On Wirst, Hidden))
~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Jackie12

Weapon of Choice: Keyblade

Allignment: Neutral

Class:
Warrior

Character History: Axis was born on Destiny Island, her true name was Saria. She had one older sibling who is now known as Axel. As a kid she was popular, gaining many friends. But as always she looked up to her brother because of his fighting skills. During some of her days on the island she would only train, wanting to surpass her brother. At the age of 10, her nad her family were moved to Twilight Town. Here as usual she fit in just well. Also she was big on the struggle battles. She had a normal life, spilitting her days between School, Training and Work. Also her family gained a member. She gained a half brother by the name of Alex Kazema. Axel had found him alone on the streets. The day she turned 15, she watched her parents die before her eyes. A raid of heartless and nobodies were bombarding the town, taking the hearts of the people in it. And of course this left her and her brother to fend for themselves. In the end only she was successful. It resulted in her watching her brother also die at her side. Her half brother Alex had managed to escape. Many years passed after that and the town had been cleared of the problem. She was alone, and now devoted most of her life to becoming stronger. After all that happened she began to resent the darkness. She stay quiet and to herself. When she was 16, it happened again. The organziation had a need for her, they knew very well she had the power to possess the keyblade. They sent the heartless in search of her and of course they found her. She managed to take out a majority of the hunters before she had fallen too. The next time she awoke, everything was changed. She was now part of the darkness. She knew little of her brother also being in the same situation. After wandering confused and alone for a few days she was found by the very person who was seeking her out. She was tooken in by Xemnas and was taught of her true powers and about herself. It was told that she was a unique nobody with abilities that would be usueful to them. After that she was kept under watch of the superior and a few others of the high ranks. Especially Saix, he was one of her main Sensai's. She was hidden by them all, away from her brother and any others who might have had a connection to her. Put through a year emense training and torture. Fate turned to her side though as she finally got to meet her brother during a random encounter in The World That Never Was. After all this plus the reuniting of her and her brother she turned her back to the organization. She had much knowledge of herself now. Of coruse now she became a target for the Organization to deal with. She was something that could stand in their way. Now shes 18 and is speding her life regreting many decisions she has made over the one years after she had escaped. She tries to make her life better but ends up in despair and depression.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinitykingdom.forumotion.com
Sora
Keyblade Wielder/Admin
Sora

Stats
Health:
~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~   ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Left_bar_bleue5000/5000~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Left_bar_bleue5000/5000~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~   ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:53 am

Ok Go Ahead and go to Warrior School
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net
Sora
Keyblade Wielder/Admin
Sora

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~   ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 am

me and riku are the teachers
Back to top Go down
Axis
Private
Private
Axis

Stats
Health:
~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Left_bar_bleue200/200~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~   ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:55 am

Thankyou both. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinitykingdom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~   ~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Axis~The Eternal Flame of Darkness~
Page 1 of 1