Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The missing Link

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Private
Private
Link

Stats
Health:
The missing Link Left_bar_bleue200/200The missing Link Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
The missing Link Left_bar_bleue0/0The missing Link Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The missing Link Empty
PostSubject: The missing Link   The missing Link I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 am

Name: Link Windgates

World: Castle Oblivion

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon of Choice: Gunblade

Character history:
Beat, the missing link to his family. The boy grew up in Travers Town with his mother and father. Beat was a lively little boy and loved to play with his friends in the town. His mother and father were a middle class family living in the 2nd district. They lived in a decent sized house with 3 bed rooms and 2 baths. Beat had a big room with all kinds of things in it, a TV, a hitting dummy, and a small sword. He went to the local school and got good grades. He survived the life of school and his home life.

When Beat was 18 he moved out of his home in Travers Town and started to live in the small town of Twilight Town. He grew up with his child hood friends in a big house. He loved on of them, but he knew that it could screw up their friendship, so he just kept it to himself. Her name was Kelsey. She was tall, brown hair, and green eyes. They were the same age and they both met in Jr. High school. The girl was kind to him, even though they were at the opposite of the popularity chart.

Beat had just finished his 19 birthday and decided to go out and party around the town. He was out until midnight that night. He was walking home when all of a sudden a heartless came and charged toward the boy. He saw the heartless hit a person in front of him. It was Kelsey. Her heart was taken away by the heartless. Beat walked toward the beast and had him strike him in the side. He died.

His nobody, Link, was created. He roamed the worlds for years just trying to find the organization that he was told about. He found them at the age of 21 and became, Link, the death bringer.

Allignment: Evil

Class: Berserker

Last edited by Link on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
The missing Link Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The missing Link Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
The missing Link Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The missing Link Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

The missing Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing Link   The missing Link I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 am

We need a Class
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
MP:

The missing Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing Link   The missing Link I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:54 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The missing Link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The missing Link   The missing Link I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The missing Link
Page 1 of 1