Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blaze's Registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Private
Private
Blaze

Stats
Health:
Blaze's Registration Left_bar_bleue200/200Blaze's Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Blaze's Registration Left_bar_bleue0/0Blaze's Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Blaze's Registration Empty
PostSubject: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 am

Name:Blaze

World:travers town

Appearance:Black hair (with red tips), Blue eyes, Black boots, black leather jacket, scar under eye, black jeans, black fingerless gloves.

Weapon of Choice:sword

Character History:Blaze grew up in Human Realm, He became sick when Nelo Angelo's power was leaked into the human realm, after he got better he found he had the ability to transform as if he were like the sons of Sparta. He began to carve wooden swords and train with his sister in the middle of a field. he continued to do this until his sister was killed by demons who thought he was the escaped Vergil. Blaze's new power protected him. Blaze began to slay demons because of what they did to his sister. He began to seek out the demon lord who sent the demons after him. Blaze did a lot of research on the Demon Swordsman Sparda.

Allignment:Good

Class:Warrior
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
Blaze's Registration Left_bar_bleue200/200Blaze's Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Blaze's Registration Left_bar_bleue0/0Blaze's Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 am

Hmmm.. Approved.
Welcome, Bro.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Private
Private
Blaze

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am

um who are you
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 am

YOU'RE SISTER?!

THE CORN ONE!?
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Private
Private
Blaze

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 am

no i'm Rick
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:56 am

Fuck.. I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Private
Private
Blaze

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:58 am

no it's me andrue i thought that would do it
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 am

I HATE YOU!

Next time I'm coming. I'm bringing a couple corn stalks and......

You might be walking crooked for a while.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Private
Private
Blaze

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:00 am

crap
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:02 am

Haa, I love corn.
And everything you can do with it.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TOE RAPED BEFORE!?
OR HAD SOMEONE NOM ON YOUR TOES!?
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Private
Private
Blaze

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:04 am

no but please make me an admin
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:07 am

I'd have to talk it over with Cepeda.
It's his site.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Private
Private
Blaze

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 am

ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:36 am

I think you'll have to earn it.
Thank Vergil. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Registration   Blaze's Registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaze's Registration
Page 1 of 1