Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party Registration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
Party Registration Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Party Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
Party Registration Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Party Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Party Registration Empty
PostSubject: Party Registration   Party Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 pm

You Can have up to two allies

Names:(They interact as Goffy and Donald)
Skills:
Weapons:
History:
How you meet Them:
where you meet them:

Lucario
Controling Aura
none Martial Arts
Lucario is Actually a Pokemon with Telepathy Lucario is a bipedal, jackal-like Pokémon that's around four feet in height. Lucario's forepaws are black and have one white spike on each arm on the upper-side of its wrists. In addition, there's a third spike on Lucario's chest. Lucario's snout and ears have also grown longer since its evolution from Riolu. Lucario also has a furry yellow torso, and its thighs are in the shape of what looks like blue shorts. It has the ability to sense the aura in all living things, and the one featured in the film is capable of telepathic human speech,[7] similar to Legendary Pokémon of past films. By catching the Aura emanating from others, it can read their thoughts and movements.[8] A well-trained one can sense auras to identify and take in the feelings of creatures over half a mile away.[9]
I meet him helping a man named Riley
I meet Them at The World Sinnoh
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net

Party Registration
Page 1 of 1