Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts:Catacylasm

The Quest To ULtimate POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roamoak's registration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roamoak
Private
Private
Roamoak

Stats
Health:
Roamoak's registration Left_bar_bleue200/200Roamoak's registration Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Roamoak's registration Left_bar_bleue0/0Roamoak's registration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Roamoak's registration Empty
PostSubject: Roamoak's registration   Roamoak's registration I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Name:Roamoak Hemora

World:
Castle oblivion

Appearance:White hair with green eyes and usually wears a black shirt with white stripes.His nose is normal and he always wears glove because his hands get cold in the summer(Idk Question )

Weapon of Choice:Red short sword

Character History:From Birth he always had to brawl everywhere because his mother and father were killed from owe of debt.He just wanted to find a permanant place to stay.He had finally settle down in one place when he got in trouble again.He just couldn't fit in.He found a portal to castle oblivion and got lost at least he finnaly settled down.

Allignment:Netural

Class:Mystic Knight
Back to top Go down
Namine- The Nobody*
Private
Private
Namine- The Nobody*

Stats
Health:
Roamoak's registration Left_bar_bleue200/200Roamoak's registration Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
MP:
Roamoak's registration Left_bar_bleue0/0Roamoak's registration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Roamoak's registration   Roamoak's registration I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 am

you should add alittle bit more to your appearance in my opinion.
then change your display picture to something that looks more like your character.
and is red short short the best description of your weapon you could give?
in your character's history, you make it sound like he's the bad luck child.
if he's supposed to be, add that. like say he is the symbol of bad luck. and add some of that to his appearance.
make him born on friday the thirteenth.
didn't mean to go all dictator namine on you, but those are just somethings i think needs to be improved.

please edit it and publish it again unless someone else says something.

link, riku.
don't make me look stupid (:
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Major/Keyblader Wielder/Webmaster
Cepeda

Stats
Health:
Roamoak's registration Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Roamoak's registration Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
MP:
Roamoak's registration Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Roamoak's registration Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Roamoak's registration   Roamoak's registration I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 am

cepeda will make namine look stupid
the display pic isnt that important AND register your weapon in the weapon registration
Back to top Go down
https://khcthequest.rpg-board.net
Sora
Keyblade Wielder/Admin
Sora

Stats
Health:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Roamoak's registration   Roamoak's registration I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Namine- The Nobody* wrote:
you should add alittle bit more to your appearance in my opinion.
then change your display picture to something that looks more like your character.
and is red short short the best description of your weapon you could give?
in your character's history, you make it sound like he's the bad luck child.
if he's supposed to be, add that. like say he is the symbol of bad luck. and add some of that to his appearance.
make him born on friday the thirteenth.
didn't mean to go all dictator namine on you, but those are just somethings i think needs to be improved.

please edit it and publish it again unless someone else says something.

link, riku.
don't make me look stupid (:
agree add more appearance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roamoak's registration   Roamoak's registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roamoak's registration
Page 1 of 1